Monday, August 2, 2010

A Thank-You and other cool stuff...

First of all, I'd just like to say thanks to Cindi Rose from the Examiner for mentioning Junk Mail Gems in her article a few days ago, listing some of her favorite places to visit online!  I am truly honored.

Cindi also mentions another great blog that I just checked out, called "Blah to TADA!"  I'll have to add this to my blog list too...lots of fun ideas to repurpose those "blah" objects in your life!

Here's something else I thought was cool...this Chinese farmer created a way to heat enough water for three family members to shower every day, using beer bottles!  Water flows through the bottles and is heated up by the sun.  A perfect example of the blending of necessity, resourcefulness, and creativity!
(via SuperUse)

Okay this is a pretty random post, I know, but I'm going on very little sleep this week with a teething baby!  ;-)  I will have a really fun way to recycle your kids' "Happy Meal" boxes coming soon...stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!