Friday, July 9, 2010

DIY Retro Clock Bottlecap Magnets

I just love these magnets for two reasons.

1) They are made from recycled bottle caps (and you all know how much I like to recycle!)
2) They feature graphics inspired by some awesome classic clock designs that I have always wanted to purchase but cannot afford.

Check out the great tutorial on How About Orange for complete step-by-step instructions, as well as the downloadable graphics!

Man, I have a gigantic bin full of bottle caps just SCREAMING to be used for this project, not to mention a stack of artwork from my kiddo to display.  Now I can have little reminders on the frig of the clocks I'd love to purchase some day when I strike it rich! (after we sell our house and I can start hanging art on the frig again, of course!)

(via Cut Out & Keep)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!