Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Save those torn jeans!

Give your old jeans new life and more character with some simple ironing!  I recently made-over my favorite jeans when they got a hole in the knee using some inexpensive iron-on patches.  Now I love them even more!  Check out the post on my ID Mommy blog, here.  It's easier than you think to repair torn jeans!

Once they get beyond repair, of course, I'm sure I can find something else fun to turn them into.  But, for now, as long as it's just the knee, I can get a lot more use out of them as jeans for a while before I repurpose them into something else!  Stay tuned for my jeans' third life, whenever they get to the point where patching doesn't cut it...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!