Thursday, March 25, 2010

Recycled Hubcap Creatures


I just came across these awesome "hubcap creatures" today (via Superuse). The recycled "creatures," designed by Ptolemy, are made from old hubcaps and other found metal. Every hubcap has been found along the side of the road, so every creature has his own real battle scars from his or her former life spinning around under someone's vehicle.

So, naturally, it got me wondering what else people have done with recycled hubcaps. Here's a cool clock by Starlinginc on Etsy:

I love it...the green would look great in my studio! Hmm, may have to put this on my mental wish list...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!