Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Creating Art with Trash and Shadows


An old high schoolmate of mine just posted this on facebook and I just had to share. Being an artist as well as a designer and creator of Junk Mail Gems, I especially love to see ways that people turn trash into art. This is a particularly unique method that I have not seen before...using light against carefully crafted piles of trash that cast intricate, recognizable shadows on the wall. This work is done by Tim Noble and Sue Webster...fantastic stuff!

2 comments:

Sue said...

that is great! sue

Sue said...

please check out my idea for a purse on http://craftypalooza.blogspot.com/.and give me honest feedback please sue

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!