Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Recycling Shotgun Shells

I picked up a couple handfuls of shotgun shells while exploring some wilderness on my recent trip to Arizona, and it got me thinking of ways to recycle them. Here are a few things I found out on the web...

Here's a cool chair made out of shells:


Our friends over at Great Green Goods posted these cool earrings:


You can even find instructions to make your own shotgun shell jewelry here.


You can find some instructions here to make these shotgun shell lights:

You can even get salt and pepper shakers made out of them!


And last but not least...nothin' says Christmas like a shotgun shell ornament!

Hmm...now I just have the tough task of deciding which of the many cool projects out there to try...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!