Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Happy 2 month birthday! And, thrift store finds


My little buddy Sammy turned 2 months old today! :-) What does this have to do with Junk Mail Gems or recycling, you say? Well, besides the fact that he is the son of the artist, this gives me the opportunity to point out that those of you with babies may know that garage sale-ing and thrift stores are a great way to save money and re-use clothing and other items. Babies grow out of stuff so fast that they look like new, and I often find brand new clothing with the tags still on them at garage sales! I sometimes like to plan an occasional thrift store visit to get in my garage sale fix in the middle of winter in Minnesota. Here are just a few of the adorable things in little Sammy's closet that I found this winter, and it's not hard to find name brand stuff either!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!