Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Creating Displays for Junk Mail Jewelry



Over the past couple of days I've been working on some ways to display my products for the upcoming Craftstravaganza this April in St. Paul. For jewelry I decided to use this piece of drift wood. I originally picked up this piece of wood on the shore of Lake Erie back when we were living in Ohio for my iguana's habitat! It traveled with us on our move to Minnesota where it lived near the pond/fountain in our back yard for over 4 years. I have now turned it into a jewelry rack by drilling small holes in it and inserting little wooden dowels as hooks. Not too bad for it's third life after death!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

What's going on in the world of Junk Mail Gems, along with other cool, hand-made "green" products, DIY projects, and more!